31. FREE CHRISTMAS MUSIC, (Sorry it is so late)

To begin this new post, I want to refer anyone interested to the newly published statement by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints of "Race and the Priesthood".  I have read it, and really enjoyed it.  You may find it here:

  http://www.lds.org/topics/race-and-the-priesthood?lang=eng    (copy)

I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but I want to offer free Christmas music to anyone who is interested. 

 I realize it is a bit late, only 2 weeks until Christmas Eve.  But if you are interested, perhaps you can get copies and save them for next year.  I have a lot of music I have arranged, and composed on an internet site:   www.musichousepublications.com  (copy and paste)  I have the copyrights, and I really love to give them free to anyone interested who asks me.  

All of the music available on that site, I also have on my home computer in PDF files -- so if you have Adobe Reader, (which is free to download) you can print them out.  If you go to the website and want to listen to any of them, and don't have some program that plays the music to you, it tells you how to download it free so you can listen.  If there is any other music you'd like I'd be happy to e mail it to you free.   (Look under "Our Composers" and find my name -- Paralee Miles Eckman -- on that site.) 

Also look under Free Sheet Music, and under 



My e mail is:   paralee_eckman@infowest.com  

You are welcome to share this with anyone you would like.  I just love for my music to be used!  Please e mail me with your requests.

These are the Christmas numbers available :

  Vocal solo, SATB, SAB, and SSAA

Where Did The Christmas Spirit Go?--vocal  -- great words by my daughter!

The Christmas Rush! (a fun song ! ) --vocal  -- Also by my daughter!

Mary's Wish, SATB and SAB  -- a lovely lullaby like song

'Twas the Night Before Christmas, --vocal (old words, my original melody -- for children)

Oh Little Town of Bethlehem, SAB (partly the old melody, part my original melody)

 O Sing a Song of Bethlehem, & I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say -- vocal (tune of "If You Could Hie to Kolob")

What Child Is This?  SATB, SSAA

Christmas Carol Medley, SSAA

We Wish You a Merry Christmas, SSAA

Up On the Housetop, SSAA


Toyland, SSAA

The Twelve Days of Christmas,  SSAA

And Piano Solos:-------My Arrangements:

Christmas Chimes Medley -- intermediate

Merry Christmas Medley -- intermediate

Silent Night Medley, --------beginning, and intermediate

I hope you will enjoy using some of these.  MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! !









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011. “And He Went on His Way Rejoicing”: Mental Health and the Spirit of God By Roger Connors · June 3, 2022, from Meridian Magazine

211. The Palmyra Temple -- The rest of the story -- (History)

471. LDS Church's #IAmAPioneer Campaign Recognizes Past and Present Pioneers. You can contribute your story!