148. Link to a video of the Miles Sisters Trio singing -- in 2012. (We've seen better days!)

I haven't felt very good for a few weeks -- gastritis!  I guess taking too many ibuprofen or aspirin helped it come on.  The medicine sometimes helps, and other times may not.  The main thing I am not enjoying is the nausea I feel often in the mornings, but by lunch it is usually mostly gone. Time will tell, but I have had Priesthood blessings that have said I would fully recover.  Sometimes our desires and prayers take longer to materialize than others! 

 I have enjoyed writing about my mother's life recently, and today will be a rather short entry -- This Video of Pal, Vina, and Mavis singing, "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" was taken at Mavis' home in Salt Lake in 2012.  Not bad for 77, 76, and 72 year olds!  (Now 2 years older!) 

 But in our younger days, we sounded much better!


                                     Then! -- 1955


        This was taken in 2012, about when we recorded the song.

So turn on your sound, and check it out!

I hope all of you dear Mother's had a wonderful Mother's Day. 

You'll probably have to copy and paste this link: 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152041117217957

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011. “And He Went on His Way Rejoicing”: Mental Health and the Spirit of God By Roger Connors · June 3, 2022, from Meridian Magazine

211. The Palmyra Temple -- The rest of the story -- (History)

471. LDS Church's #IAmAPioneer Campaign Recognizes Past and Present Pioneers. You can contribute your story!