688. Extra! Six months today since my dear husband Wayne passed away!

I It has been 6 months today since my dear husband Wayne D Eckman passed from this life into eternity.  I miss him so much!  But I'm sure he and his twin brother Blaine are very busy up there, having fun, and doing missionary work!




The picture above was the spring of 1956, after we were married, at Dixie College.  The photo below was also about that time, when he was in college.



I've written many articles about him, which you can find under the "labels" under his name, Eckman Wayne D.  There are several articles about him and his twin brother Blaine.  


This was taken 10 years before he passed away, when he was 75, and I was 71, about our Golden Wedding time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011. “And He Went on His Way Rejoicing”: Mental Health and the Spirit of God By Roger Connors · June 3, 2022, from Meridian Magazine

211. The Palmyra Temple -- The rest of the story -- (History)

471. LDS Church's #IAmAPioneer Campaign Recognizes Past and Present Pioneers. You can contribute your story!