791. Watch: The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Performance at the Inauguration



                   I will always think of this performance now when I hear
                                         "America The Beautiful!"

Watch: The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Performance at the Inauguration


by | Jan. 20, 2017
VideosMormon Life
Just after Vice President Mike Pence took the vice presidential oath of 
office using the Reagan family Bible, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
 performed this inspiring rendition of "America the Beautiful,"
accompanied by the United States Marine Band known as 
The President's Own.
Their performance came right before President Donald Trump took the presidential oath of office and delivered his inaugural address.
And check out these fun photos from the event:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

918. 4 Lessons of Hope I Learned from My Sister's Suicide, from Mormon Life

211. The Palmyra Temple -- The rest of the story -- (History)

155. Anthony Jansen Van Sallee, son of the Pirate King, and a character himself!