915. Happy Birthday to my dear husband Wayne and his twin brother Blaine, now in the Spirit World together, and probably really having fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR HUSBAND WAYNE, AND HIS TWIN BROTHER BLAINE -- TODAY!  I TOOK THIS PICTURE THIS MORNING IN ST. GEORGE.


  There are many blogs which tell about them.  If you are interested, you can check blogs # 703, on Sept. 18, 2016, #491 on August 29, 2015, # 233 on September 18, 2014, and # 109 on March 1, 2014. 


Today would have been my husband Wayne, and his brother Blaine's 87th birthdays!  They were born September 18, 1930.  Their dear mother Gladys didn't know she was going to have twins.  They weren't expected to live the night, and they were given a name and a blessing.  In the blessing they were told they would live mature lives.  Blaine passed away at the age of 68, and Wayne at the age of 85.

I put flowers on both graves this morning in St. George.  I'm now home from being down there for 4 days.  I went and returned on the Salt Lake Express Shuttle, and stayed with my sister Vina 2 days and my son Jeremy and his wife Danielle 2 days.  I attended the Family History Expo at the Dixie Center and had a wonderful time!  I will be posting many of my notes in the coming days.  I took several fascinating classes, and we had amazing keynote speakers and entertainers.



This is one of 2 large about 7 feet square murals on the walls of the Dixie Center.  They are painted on -- the real thing!  The one below is near it!


  This was one of the things presented in an English Research class.  It tells the naming patterns for England.  According to this I should have some granddaughters named after me -- but so far none have.  I'll tell more of fascinating things I learned at the Expo!  --  I'm tired as I just got home.

It truly was a Family History Lover's paradise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011. “And He Went on His Way Rejoicing”: Mental Health and the Spirit of God By Roger Connors · June 3, 2022, from Meridian Magazine

211. The Palmyra Temple -- The rest of the story -- (History)

471. LDS Church's #IAmAPioneer Campaign Recognizes Past and Present Pioneers. You can contribute your story!