1283. Thoughts for this beautiful day!

 I subscribe (free) to Book of Mormon Central, which has daily inspiring thoughts, and helps in following "Come Follow Me".  Today I want to share with you their message for today, October 12th, Columbus Day.  I know I have done a blog on Columbus, you can access under "Labels".



 First I want to show a picture I took yesterday after Church.  I saw this beautiful Sunflower growing between two pieces of cement on an overpass leading to the freeway!  I think it shows resiliency, tenacity, and an ability to blossom even under difficult circumstances.  We need to be like this!  I'll be gone a week, but will do a blog next week about Chapter 3, in Matthew chapters 5 to 7.


Book of Mormon Central via aweber.com 

6:04 AM (7 hours ago)
to me
Come, Follow Me with Taylor Halverson (3 Nephi 20–26)
What were the covenants the Savior wanted us to remember?
Come, Follow Me with John Hilton III (3 Nephi 20-26)
We can receive help from our ancestors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011. “And He Went on His Way Rejoicing”: Mental Health and the Spirit of God By Roger Connors · June 3, 2022, from Meridian Magazine

211. The Palmyra Temple -- The rest of the story -- (History)

471. LDS Church's #IAmAPioneer Campaign Recognizes Past and Present Pioneers. You can contribute your story!