56. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Dear family and friends,  It's almost 12:27 a.m., and I am so tired.  We had family and friends here and played games until midnight.  I will write more in the morning, when I can think!  I will just post a fun family photo or two, and tell you all how much I love our dear family, and all the dear people we know -- and don't know!  I know this Gospel is true, and that is my testimony for the beginning of this New Year! ! !

These dear babies are now in college, Anita and Sam on the left, and Tacy, Jordan, and Calli on the right, who has her degree as a registered nurse.    Probably about 21 years ago!




This is Allen and Holli, and Chris, their son now 27!  

This dear grandson below, Nicholas Pratt Kramer (named after my dad) is 33 this New Year's Day!  We wondered just before he was born if he would be the New Year baby, but he wasn't born until about 9  a.m.
                                       
                                 And below, Allen and Holli, and their son Allen Jr. 21 now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011. “And He Went on His Way Rejoicing”: Mental Health and the Spirit of God By Roger Connors · June 3, 2022, from Meridian Magazine

211. The Palmyra Temple -- The rest of the story -- (History)

471. LDS Church's #IAmAPioneer Campaign Recognizes Past and Present Pioneers. You can contribute your story!